1. Before installing the tailgate, check the status of the original tailgate. (Whether the gap in the door is balanced)
2. All images in the manual are for reference only. Pictures may not be the same as the real one, but the installation method is the same.
3. In order to facilitate your installation, please ca refullyread the product manual before installation. Please pay attention to protect the surface of your car to avoids cratches. Please regularly check all parts connected withthe car for looseness, to ensure the safety of use.
4. After the tailgate is installed, must learn settings to openand close the door.
5. Raise the tailgate to the top, and then press the tailgate switch button for 3-5 seconds. When you hear a sound"Di——", loose your hand. Finally, press the tailgate switch button again, you will hear "DiDi——" when the door was closed. Setting finished. If you don't have hear"DiDi——", setting is not succeed and you need to set again.
1.Remove the plaque and the original car electric pole
2. Use the original car upper bracket to install our company electric pole
3.Remove the right lower bracket of the car and install the lower right bracket
4.Remove the left lower bracket of the original car and install the left lower bracket
5.The Holzer cable passes through this reserved hole as shown in the figure
6.Unscrew the panel under the main driver, find the power supply, remove the original car 20A fuse plug, plug our power plug
7.Earth wire connection
8.Plug the socket of our company into this hole, plug the other end into our agreement box
9.In the main driving position as shown in the figure, remove the plaque plate punching and installing the front switch button (put the 2p yellow wire from the protocol box to the front switch)
10.Connect the original vehicle unlocking line and the in-place line respectively to the unlocking line and the in-position line of our switch wiring harness (the follow-up is directly connected with the three-way adaptor socket provided by our company, avoiding the need for trimming)
11.Remove the original car lock, install our electric suction lock
12.Lock the lock rope on the motor, tighten the screws on both sides, and fix it with our screws and washers
13.Screw it back to original motor and tighten it with a wrench
14.Connect the plug of our electric suction line with the motor socket
15.Paste our 3M adhesive on the back of the motor
16.Motor installation position
17.Install the central control box of our company as shown in the figure, insert a pair of control boxes for the Holzer cable, power supply, and electric suction plug (put the yellow cable out of the protocol box and the yellow cable thrown out of the central control box)
18. Control box installation position
19.Punches at the tail door handle to install our switch button
20.After the installation is complete, you must set the tailgate learning. Make sure that the door can be turned on and off.
Contact Person: Mr. Carroll Chan