1. Before installing the tailgate, check the status of the original tailgate. (Whether the gap in the door is balanced)
2. All images in the manual are for reference only. Pictures may not be the same as the real one, but the installation method is the same.
3. In order to facilitate your installation, please ca refullyread the product manual before installation. Please pay attention to protect the surface of your car to avoids cratches. Please regularly check all parts connected withthe car for looseness, to ensure the safety of use.
4. After the tailgate is installed, must learn settings to openand close the door.
5. Raise the tailgate to the top, and then press the tailgate switch button for 3-5 seconds. When you hear a sound"Di——", loose your hand. Finally, press the tailgate switch button again, you will hear "DiDi——" when the door was closed. Setting finished. If you don't have hear"DiDi——", setting is not succeed and you need to set again.
1. Remove the original trim and struts.
2. Replace the ball under the original car, install our ball head and our strut.
3. Remove the left upper bracket of the original car, install the left upper bracket, and fix it with our screws.
4. Left brace Hall line alignment.
5. Left strut installation completed.
6. Left strut installation completed.
7. Remove the upper right bracket of the original car and install the upper right bracket of our company, fix it with our screws.
8. Strut installation complete diagram.
9. Hall line goes through the reserved hole to the tailgate.
10. Under the main drive, remove the plaque and find the power. Unplug the original car 30A
fuse and plug in our power plug.
11. Find the ground wire below the power supply and connect the ground wire.
12. Remove the plaque at the main driving seat belt B-pillar and find the control.
13. Our control line connects the white and red lines of this carrier (the first hole in the first row from left to right).
14. Remove the original car lock and add a spacer.
15. Remove the screws to remove the original car door lock, install our suction lock, use the original car screws.
16. As shown in the picture, plug in the power socket.
17. Pull out the socket at the door lock and insert the pulse cord socket.
18. Unplug this seat at the door lock and insert the three-way socket of our company, and
insert the other end back into place.
19. Some models of the old Cool Road Ze (around 13 years), if unlocked, can not be opened,
according to this figure wiring.
20. Connect the Hall line, central control line and power line to our control box and install the control box at the tailgate.
21. Control box installation position, fixed with a strap.
22. Install the tailgate button in the original tailgate trim.
23. After the power is turned on for the first time, the door is open for the control box.
24. Automatic learning mode. Please ensure that the door can be turned on and off.
Contact Person: Miss. Cynthia Deng