1. Before installing the tailgate, check the status of the original tailgate. (Whether the gap in the door is balanced)
2. All images in the manual are for reference only. Pictures may not be the same as the real one, but the installation method is the same.
3. In order to facilitate your installation, please ca refullyread the product manual before installation. Please pay attention to protect the surface of your car to avoids cratches. Please regularly check all parts connected withthe car for looseness, to ensure the safety of use.
4. After the tailgate is installed, must learn settings to openand close the door.
5. Raise the tailgate to the top, and then press the tailgate switch button for 3-5 seconds. When you hear a sound"Di——", loose your hand. Finally, press the tailgate switch button again, you will hear "DiDi——" when the door was closed. Setting finished. If you don't have hear"DiDi——", setting is not succeed and you need to set again.
1.Remove the trunk floor as indicated by the arrow.
2.Open the screws according to the arrows and take off the warning sign.
3.Remove this screw at the door handle and remove the plaque.
4.Open the right plaque.
5.Undo the button to remove the plaque.
6.As shown in the figure to install our company electric pole.
7.Install our ball head and electric pole as shown in the picture.
8.electric pole installation complete diagram.
9.As shown in the figure.
10.Brace Holzer cable traces as shown.
11.Remove the original car lock shown in the picture, install our electric suction lock.
12.Take out the motor's screws and place it on the motor as shown in the figure.
13.As shown in the figure, screw the cord to the motor
14.Fix it with original motor screws and tighten the screws with a wrench.
Plug the motor socket into the power socket.
Paste our 3M adhesive on the back of the motor.
15.In the tail door trim hole installation of our company tailgate switch.
After the installation is complete, you must set the tailgate learning. Make sure that the door can be turned on and off.
Contact Person: Mr. Carroll Chan