1. Before installing the tailgate, check the status of the original tailgate. (Whether the gap in the door is balanced)
2. All images in the manual are for reference only. Pictures may not be the same as the real one, but the installation method is the same.
3. In order to facilitate your installation, please ca refullyread the product manual before installation. Please pay attention to protect the surface of your car to avoids cratches. Please regularly check all parts connected withthe car for looseness, to ensure the safety of use.
4. After the tailgate is installed, must learn settings to openand close the door.
5. Raise the tailgate to the top, and then press the tailgate switch button for 3-5 seconds. When you hear a sound"Di——", loose your hand. Finally, press the tailgate switch button again, you will hear "DiDi——" when the door was closed. Setting finished. If you don't have hear"DiDi——", setting is not succeed and you need to set again.
1.Remove the button on the warning sign and remove the warning sign.
2.Remove the button from the plaque and remove the plaque (same as the left and right steps).
3.Remove the buttons on the plaque as shown in the illustration and remove the plaque.
4.Remove the right plaque.
5.Remove the original car spring, install our bracket, use our screws to fix the stent.
6.Install our company electric pole.
7.Install our company's rear bracket and install our company's electric pole.
8.Find the earth wire below the brace and connect the earth wire.
9.Unscrew the plaque and find the power.
10.Unplug the original car 30A power supply fuse.
11.Plug in our power plug.
12.Cut the two cables of the headlights (Note: Cut them separately, not together).
13.Lights wiring, the latter two pieces of tape are separately wrapped with tape.
14.The lights are directed along the yellow arrow to the control box.
15.Connect the original vehicle unlocking line and the in-place line respectively to the unlocking line and the in-position line of our switch wiring harness (the follow-up is directly connected with the three-way adaptor socket provided by our company, avoiding the need for trimming).
16.Cut the two lights on the right plaque.
17.Car light wiring.
18.Remove the original car lock, install our electric suction lock, use our screws to fix.
Lock the lock rope on the motor, tighten the screws on both sides, and fix it with our screws and washers.
19.The installation position of the motor and the control box, the Hall line, the electric suction line, the power line plug according to the color of a pair of plug-in control box.
20.Connect the plug of our electric suction line with the motor socket.
Install our company tailgate button switch, use the original car button to fix.
After the installation is complete, you must set the tailgate learning. Make sure that the door can be turned on and off.
Contact Person: Mr. Carroll Chan