Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Car Model:||Lander Rover Discovery 4||Year:||2015-2016|
|Rod Uninterrupted Test:||10000 Times||Life Test:||840 Times|
|Temperature Againg Test:||100000 Times / 24 Hours||Suction Lock:||Bottom|
Lander Rover Discovery 4 (2015-2016) The Power Hands Free Smart Liftgate With Auto Open, Power Tailgate Lift Kit
(Double Pole / Bottom Suction Lock)
What is an intelligent electric tailgate?
|The intelligent electric tailgate is a brand-new car modification intelligent system. The driver can easily control the opening and closing of the tailgate by means of a remote control car key and various other methods. In addition, it also has intelligent anti-clamping, high-memory, abnormal reminding and other functions, set intelligence, convenience, humanity and other features in one.|
|Electric tailgate can solve the following pain points
Electric tailgates are generally standard with high-grade cars or luxury cars, and traditional manual opening methods do present many inconveniences. For example, when you have a lot of things in your hands, opening the tailgate is even more troublesome. Even for many female owners who are petite in size, when the tailgate opening angle is large, they still need to be lame in order to close. For many tall men, if the tailgate opening angle is small, it is easy to hit the head. Therefore, an intelligent electric tailgate is very valuable.
What is the safety and quality of this power tailgate?
Electric tailgate is considered to be a modified category, so whether it will affect the original car system is a more critical consideration. Qualified products should be avoided during installation should avoid changes to the original car computer, circuit, damage to the body, so as not to change the original car computer circuit and cause a short circuit. All the wiring harnesses of this electric tailgate adopt the original car interface, without breaking the line, which can ensure the safety of the original car line, and the system control box adopts a low-power design, and the standby current is less than 1mA after the car is locked. Causes the original car battery feed.
Common Questions for installation of electric power tailgate lifter:
1. Bracket installation reversed: The door will not be closed very well.
2. The bracket screws are not replaced as required: The door will not be closed very well and the rod is damaged.
3. The control box connector is not inserted in place and is loose: Anti-pinch pressure sensor is not sensitive.
4. Pole ball head and compression springs are not installed properly: Rod shedding during use.(check after installation)
5. The connector is not inserted into the correct position or is loose: Functional failure.
6. The electric suction lock and the lock cannot be deviated, otherwise the door will not be closed and the door gap is too large, resulting in a loud sound.
7. The car has not been started for a long time, resulting in low power: When the door is opening and closing, the electric tailgate does not work properly and it is necessary to
restart the engine.
8. Installing more than 5 kg of soundproof cotton on the tailgate, it will affect the switch gate force and need the controller to increase the force.
9. First installation: Press the tailgate closing button for 3-5 seconds to hear a long beep, then press it again to hear 2 sound “didi”. Finally, the installation is successful.(If there is no such operation, the electric tailgate will be abnormal when it is running.)
10. The remote control cannot open the door: Please check whether the central control line is connected or not.
11. Verify whether the current is normal or not: You can use the central control line to touch the battery 3 times. If the trunk door is opened properly, the current is normal. So if the remote control cannot open the door, it is because the central control line is not connected.
Electric Tailgate List
More than 200 car models, More and more car models are developed
Some models have some special conditions, please contact us for more details
|Toyota||RAV4 (2013-2018) / Highlander (2016+) / Wish (2016+) / Previa, Estima (2007+) / Fortuner (2009+) / Harrier (2015+) / Sienna (2015+) / Sienta (2017+) / Camry (2018) / Levin / Land Cruiser (2008+) / Hiace High Roof (2010+) / Hiace Short Roof (2010+) / Alphard, Vellfire (2005+) / Innova (2016+) / Voxy, Noah (2014+) / Avanza (2017+) / Prius (2017+) / Prius A (2012+) / Venza (2015+) / CHR (2016+)|
|Volkswagen||Tiguan (2010+) / Tiguan L (2017+) / Sagitar (2015-2018) / T-Roc (2018) / Touareg (2011-2017) / Magotan B8 (2016-2017) / Magotan B7 (2011-2016) / Golf 7 (2017) / Passat (2014+) / CC (2015+) / Multivan T5 (2012-2016) / Caravelle T6 (2016+) / Beetle (2002-2016) / Sharan (2012-2018)|
|Honda||HRV (2015+) / XRV (2015+) / Vezel (2015+) / RK5 (2009+) / Odyssey (2016+) / CRV (2017+) / Shuttle (2017+) / Crosstour (2011+) / Elysion (2016+) / RG1 (2005-2009) / Mobilio (2018+) / BRV (2018+) / Avavcier URV (2017+) / Accord (2017) / Civic (2016+)|
|Nissan||C26 (2010+) / C27 (2018+) / C25 (2017+) / Elgrand (2017) / X-Trail (2014-2018) / Livina (2016+) / Terra (2017+) / Tiida (2009+) / Qashqai (2016+) / Patrol Y62 (2012+) / NV200 / Murano (2015+)|
|Hyundai||IX45 (2014+) / IX35 (2012+) / IX25 (2015+) / Tucson (2016+) / H1 (2010+)|
|Kia||Sorento (2016+) / KX5 (2016+) / KX3 (2015+) / KX7 (2017+) / Carens (2013) / Sportage (2016) / Niro (2018+) / Canival (2017)|
|Ford||Kuga, Escape (2012+) / Edge (2015+) / Focus (2013+) / Mondeo (2013+) / Taurus (2017+) / Everest (2016+)|
|Land Rover||Land Rover Sport (2015+) / Range Rover Evoque (2013-2018) / Discovery 4 (2015-2016) / Discovery 5 (2017) / Range Rove (2013+) / Freelander (2015+)|
|Chevrolet||Orlando (2018) / Capive (2015+) / Equinox (2017+)|
|Citroen||DS6 (2015) / DS7 (2015) / Aircross C5|
|Mazda||CX-5 (2012+) / CX-4 (2014+) / Mazda 5 (2012+) / Mazda 6 (2012+) / Mazda 8 (2012+) / Mazda 3 Axela (2016+)|
|BMW||X1 (2012+) / 5 Series (2012+) / 3 Series (2013+) / 2 Series 218i (2016) / 1 Series (2017+) / X3 (2011+) / X5 (2012-2015)|
|Mercedes-Benz||E Class (2011+) / S Class (2014+) / C Class (2012+) / C Class Coupe (2015+) / GLC (2016+) / GLA (2015+) / CLA (2015+) / Vito (2016+)|
|Audi||A2L (2018+) / Q3 (2013+) / A3 (2014+) / A5 Sportback (2010-2016) / A5 Coupe (2018) / A6L (2012+) / A4L (2008+)|
|Peugeot||3008 (2013+) / 4008 (2017+) / 5008 (2017) / 308 / 308SW|
|Renault||Kadjar (2016+) / Koleos (2017+)|
|Lexus||NX200 (All Series) / NX200T (2015+) / RX200T (2016-2017) / RX300 (2016-2017) / RX270 (All Series) / ES (2013-2018)|
|Mitsubishi||ASX (2013+) / Outlander (2014+) / Pajero (2012+) / X-Pander (2018+) / Pajero Sport (2016+) / Eclipes Cross (2018+) / Inger (2018)|
|Cadillac||XTS (2013+) / XT4 (2018) / XT5 (2016+) / SRX (2012+) / CT6 (2016+)|
|Buick||GL8 (2015-2016) / GL8 28T (2017) / GL8 25S (2017) / GL6 (2017+) / Envision (2014+)|
|Subaru||Forester (2015+) / XV (2014+) / Levore (2015+)|
|Volvo||XC60 (2011/2013/2015/2017/2018) / S60L (2014+) / S90 (2017+)|
|Skoda||Superb (2016+) / Octabia (2015+) / Kodiaq (2017)|
|Jeep||Cherokee (2016+) / Grand Cherokee (2014+) / Compass (2017+)|
|Infiniti||QX30 (2017+) / QX50 (2013-2016)|
|Opel||Mokka-X (2016+) / Insignia (2016+)|
|Luxgen||U5 (2017+) / U6 (2012+)|
|Geely||Atlas (2016+) / Emgrand GS (2016+) / Battle (2018+)|
|Haval||H7 (2016) / H8 (2016) / H2 (2017)|
|Borgward||BX5 (2016-2017) / BX7 (2016+)|
|Jaguar||XE (2015+) / XFL (2017+)|
|MG||GS (2015+) / MG6 (2017+) / ZS (2017+)|
|Masarati||Levante (2017+) / Ghibli (2013+)|
|Suzuki||SX4 / Vitera|