All the pictures in this instruction are for reference only.Pictures and objects may be a little bit different,But the installation method is the same.
To facilitate your installation, please read the instructions carefully before installation.Take care to protect the surface of your car when you install it,Avoid scraping.
Please check regularly whether all the fittings connected with the vehicle are loose.To ensure safe use.
Check the accessories list and accessories chart to see if the accessories are complete,after completion of car tail door installation,Please long press the tail door to install the switch button,in 3-5 seconds the "beep" has a long sound. Let the handle loose and press the end door. There is two “beep”, that is, the tailgate is completed.
Safety protection measures and tools for pre－installation parts preparation(check the completeness of the accessories)，Before loading the car, a layer of cloth is laid on the rear door of the car. Prevent the scraping of the body，Take out the product and install the tool.
1. Remove the right lower bracket and the poles of the original car, install the lower right bracket of our company, engraved with “R”, the arrow is facing upwards, the ball head is facing the outside of the body, and it is fixed with our screws. Note : Someone needs to hold the door
2. Install the struts of our company with the right upper bracket of the original car . After the struts are installed, pull the struts by hand to check if the struts are tight.
3. Remove the left lower bracket of the original car, install the left lower bracket of our company, engraved with "L", the arrow is facing upwards, the ball head is facing the outside of the car, and it is fixed with our screws.
4. Install the struts of our company with the left upper bracket of the original car. After the struts are installed, pull the struts by hand to check if the struts are tight.
5. Remove the original tailgate trim
6. The sun gauge car can try to come out from the threading hole to the tailgate (if it can't pass through, you can punch the thread according to Figure 2, the left and right steps are the same)
7. Remove the original car rubber plug and punch the hole in the yellow circle of the original car, which is conducive to the strut line (the same steps)
8. Find the power and ground wire at the first co-pilot
9. Unplug the original car 20A fuse
10. Plug in our power plug
11. Connect the ground wire
12. Remove the trim panel at the B-pillar of the co-driver's seat belt to find the central control. The yellow control line of the Japanese standard car is connected to the gray line of the seat, and the European standard car is connected to the purple line.
13. Remove the empty button under the main driver and install the front switch button of our company.
14. Find this seat at the tailgate
15. Two wires from the front switch, one black wire connected to the carrier, one grounded
16. Unplug the original car seat at the original door lock, and insert the three-way adapter socket.
17. Remove the original car screw, remove the original car suction lock, install our electric suction, fix with the original car screws
18. Insert the electric suction socket on our company as shown in the figure.
19. Insert the Hall line, power cord, and electric suction plug into the control box according to the color, and check if the socket is inserted.
20. Install our central control box and fix it with our screws and gaskets.
21. Punch the original car armrest panel and install our tailgate button
After the installation is complete, please make the tailgate learning setting, please make sure that the door can be turned into place (lift the tailgate to the ideal height, press the tailgate to install the switch button, 3-5 seconds to hear the "di" long sound, the handle is loose Open, press the tailgate button again to close the door, the tailgate is closed, and then you hear a “click”, that is, the tailgate is completed.)
Contact Person: Mr. Carroll Chan