Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Car Model:||Buick Lacrosse||Year:||2013+|
|Color:||Black||Place Of Origin:||China|
Buick Lacrosse Smart Power Tailgate / Electric Tailgate Lift Kits Automotive Spare Parts
What is an smart electric tailgate?
The intelligent electric tailgate is a brand-new intelligent car modification system. The driver can easily control the opening and closing of the tailgate by remote control car keys and other various methods. In addition, it also has intelligent anti-pinch, high memory, abnormal reminder and other functions, intelligent, convenient, humanized and other features in one.
The electric tailgate has the following functions after installation:
1. The original car key remote control Lightly press the original car key to remotely control the electric tailgate opening and closing. Even if the owner of the car is full of heavy objects, he can have both hands without worry. Even in the summer and winter, you can open it at your fingertips.
2. Rear tail box button When the owner presses the rear tail box button, the electric tailgate will automatically open and close. No need to press hard or laboriously lift, avoid rude treatment of the car, and open the rear trunk.
3. Anti-pinch intelligent protection When the electric tailgate encounters people or obstacles during operation, it will automatically stop or run in the opposite direction. When the owner of the car is opening and closing the door, there is no need to worry about accidents such as child pinching, giving you all-round protection.
4. Adjusting the height of the tailgate The owner first adjusts the tailgate to the appropriate height. Press and hold the control button on the rear trunk until it clicks twice. When it is turned on again, it will automatically rise to the set height.
5, switch door alarm When the electric tailgate opens or closes the door, it will give an audible and visual warning to remind the surrounding people to pay attention. At the same time, the tail box is opened and closed, and there is no longer any worries.
6. Driving position button The owner can open and close the electric tailgate by gently pressing the driving position button. You don't have to get off the train to go to the rear trunk to open and close, avoiding the inconvenience of complicated conditions such as muddy roads and rainy days.
7. Power-on suction lock function Automatically sucks and locks the door after closing, to reduce the strength of the tail box closing, and ensure that the tailgate is completely closed.
With these features, hands are completely liberated.
How important it is to be locked the door of the car by using electric power tailgate lifter?
|Safty||Avoid security risks caused by the door's closed. Preventable doors are not closed, etc,The safety of the personnel in the car is guaranteed at all times,6mm adsorption range,The door can be effectively closed,Increasing the user's safe and safe use of the car experience.|
|Intelligence & Smart||
Just a simple push and pull the door,Push the door to the half lock ,The door will automatically be absorbed until it is completely closed
|Mute||Once the door touches the body,The device will begin to slow down the door.The closing process of the door lock makes the person feel comfortable and the sound is especially.To say goodbye to the door of the car with big “bang”|
|Elegance||Gently close the door slowly and close.Let the door move and sound more elegant,Experience the electric suction door for you to bring comfort and elegance to the car experience.|
|Respectable||As a feature of a luxury car,It is currently used in Mercedes Benz S, BMW7, Maybach, Bentley and other models,When the door is not closed,The door will automatically close to complete closure,The locking process of a door makes the person feel comfortable and the sound is especially light,A top-level atmosphere of top experience .|
Electric Tailgate List
More than 200 car models, More and more car models are developed
Some models have some special conditions, please contact us for more details
|Toyota||RAV4 (2013-2018) / Highlander (2016+) / Wish (2016+) / Previa, Estima (2007+) / Fortuner (2009+) / Harrier (2015+) / Sienna (2015+) / Sienta (2017+) / Camry (2018) / Levin / Land Cruiser (2008+) / Hiace High Roof (2010+) / Hiace Short Roof (2010+) / Alphard, Vellfire (2005+) / Innova (2016+) / Voxy, Noah (2014+) / Avanza (2017+) / Prius (2017+) / Prius A (2012+) / Venza (2015+) / CHR (2016+)|
|Volkswagen||Tiguan (2010+) / Tiguan L (2017+) / Sagitar (2015-2018) / T-Roc (2018) / Touareg (2011-2017) / Magotan B8 (2016-2017) / Magotan B7 (2011-2016) / Golf 7 (2017) / Passat (2014+) / CC (2015+) / Multivan T5 (2012-2016) / Caravelle T6 (2016+) / Beetle (2002-2016) / Sharan (2012-2018)|
|Honda||HRV (2015+) / XRV (2015+) / Vezel (2015+) / RK5 (2009+) / Odyssey (2016+) / CRV (2017+) / Shuttle (2017+) / Crosstour (2011+) / Elysion (2016+) / RG1 (2005-2009) / Mobilio (2018+) / BRV (2018+) / Avavcier URV (2017+) / Accord (2017) / Civic (2016+)|
|Nissan||C26 (2010+) / C27 (2018+) / C25 (2017+) / Elgrand (2017) / X-Trail (2014-2018) / Livina (2016+) / Terra (2017+) / Tiida (2009+) / Qashqai (2016+) / Patrol Y62 (2012+) / NV200 / Murano (2015+)|
|Hyundai||IX45 (2014+) / IX35 (2012+) / IX25 (2015+) / Tucson (2016+) / H1 (2010+)|
|Kia||Sorento (2016+) / KX5 (2016+) / KX3 (2015+) / KX7 (2017+) / Carens (2013) / Sportage (2016) / Niro (2018+) / Canival (2017)|
|Ford||Kuga, Escape (2012+) / Edge (2015+) / Focus (2013+) / Mondeo (2013+) / Taurus (2017+) / Everest (2016+)|
|Land Rover||Land Rover Sport (2015+) / Range Rover Evoque (2013-2018) / Discovery 4 (2015-2016) / Discovery 5 (2017) / Range Rove (2013+) / Freelander (2015+)|
|Chevrolet||Orlando (2018) / Capive (2015+) / Equinox (2017+)|
|Citroen||DS6 (2015) / DS7 (2015) / Aircross C5|
|Mazda||CX-5 (2012+) / CX-4 (2014+) / Mazda 5 (2012+) / Mazda 6 (2012+) / Mazda 8 (2012+) / Mazda 3 Axela (2016+)|
|BMW||X1 (2012+) / 5 Series (2012+) / 3 Series (2013+) / 2 Series 218i (2016) / 1 Series (2017+) / X3 (2011+) / X5 (2012-2015)|
|Mercedes-Benz||E Class (2011+) / S Class (2014+) / C Class (2012+) / C Class Coupe (2015+) / GLC (2016+) / GLA (2015+) / CLA (2015+) / Vito (2016+)|
|Audi||A2L (2018+) / Q3 (2013+) / A3 (2014+) / A5 Sportback (2010-2016) / A5 Coupe (2018) / A6L (2012+) / A4L (2008+)|
|Peugeot||3008 (2013+) / 4008 (2017+) / 5008 (2017) / 308 / 308SW|
|Renault||Kadjar (2016+) / Koleos (2017+)|
|Lexus||NX200 (All Series) / NX200T (2015+) / RX200T (2016-2017) / RX300 (2016-2017) / RX270 (All Series) / ES (2013-2018)|
|Mitsubishi||ASX (2013+) / Outlander (2014+) / Pajero (2012+) / X-Pander (2018+) / Pajero Sport (2016+) / Eclipes Cross (2018+) / Inger (2018)|
|Cadillac||XTS (2013+) / XT4 (2018) / XT5 (2016+) / SRX (2012+) / CT6 (2016+)|
|Buick||GL8 (2015-2016) / GL8 28T (2017) / GL8 25S (2017) / GL6 (2017+) / Envision (2014+)|
|Subaru||Forester (2015+) / XV (2014+) / Levore (2015+)|
|Volvo||XC60 (2011/2013/2015/2017/2018) / S60L (2014+) / S90 (2017+)|
|Skoda||Superb (2016+) / Octabia (2015+) / Kodiaq (2017)|
|Jeep||Cherokee (2016+) / Grand Cherokee (2014+) / Compass (2017+)|
|Infiniti||QX30 (2017+) / QX50 (2013-2016)|
|Opel||Mokka-X (2016+) / Insignia (2016+)|
|Luxgen||U5 (2017+) / U6 (2012+)|
|Geely||Atlas (2016+) / Emgrand GS (2016+) / Battle (2018+)|
|Haval||H7 (2016) / H8 (2016) / H2 (2017)|
|Borgward||BX5 (2016-2017) / BX7 (2016+)|
|Jaguar||XE (2015+) / XFL (2017+) / E-Pace / F-Pace|
|MG||GS (2015+) / MG6 (2017+) / ZS (2017+)|
|Masarati||Levante (2017+) / Ghibli (2013+)|
|Suzuki||SX4 / Vitera|