1. Before installing the tailgate, check the status of the original tailgate. (Whether the gap in the door is balanced)
2. All images in the manual are for reference only. Pictures may not be the same as the real one, but the installation method is the same.
3. In order to facilitate your installation, please ca refullyread the product manual before installation. Please pay attention to protect the surface of your car to avoids cratches. Please regularly check all parts connected withthe car for looseness, to ensure the safety of use.
4. After the tailgate is installed, must learn settings to openand close the door.
5. Raise the tailgate to the top, and then press the tailgate switch button for 3-5 seconds. When you hear a sound"Di——", loose your hand. Finally, press the tailgate switch button again, you will hear "DiDi——" when the door was closed. Setting finished. If you don't have hear"DiDi——", setting is not succeed and you need to set again.
1.First remove the boot cover.
2.Remove the three buttons and remove the left panel (same as the left and right steps).
3.Remove the plastic plaque (same as the left and right steps).
4.Remove the original car spring, install our company's left bracket and electric pole, add a gasket on the hole of the bracket.
5.Install the head of our electric pole with the original ball head (same as the left and right steps).
6.Left electric pole installation completed.
7.Remove the button, and our power cord connects to the positive and negative poles of the battery in the trunk, and fixes the harness with a cable tie.
8.Remove the veneer buckles and warning plate buckles, remove the plaque.
9.Tail door trunk to find the original car electric suction.
10.Unplug the carrier in the original car electric suction and plug the three outlets of our company.
11.The three-way line is routed along the yellow line arrow to the control box and fixed with the cable tie and the original vehicle wire harness
12.Insert the control rods, power cables, and switch wires as shown in the figure, and stick 3M adhesive on the back of the control box.
13.The control box is installed on the left side of the battery, fixed with our 3M adhesive, and the harness is fixed with a cable tie.
14.Loosen the original car lock screw and fine-tune the lock block 2-3mm.
Punches the rear door button on the right side of the tailgate.
15.After the installation is complete, you must set the tailgate learning. Make sure that the door can be turned on and off.
Contact Person: Mr. Carroll Chan